? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wilderness Wednesdays - "Monsty"

Meet Monster, Jen's little tiny 4.3 pound dog. Jen talks about Monster aka Monsty all of the time as if it were a real person, and by real, I mean living in Jen's dream world reality.

Here are some examples of things Jen does with her dog. "Monsty and I just flew to Vegas for the weekend" (a total lie) "Monsty and I are sippin' margs on Nessy's back" (Jen's translation: My dog monster and I are drinking margaritas on the back of the lock nest monster) "Monsty is just driving me around town today" "Monsty, Edward and I are all just hanging out on the couch" (Remember 5 things that make Kristin Buckley weird? It was really about her obsession with Edward, who was my cat in high school that ran away from home about 6 years ago, who she never even met)

This was my first encounter with Monsty, which was about a week ago in Ogden. It is kinda small and scary and sheds a lot, so I kept my distance.

I am sure Monster will be posting his own blog any day now.

0 comments: