? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

My kind of luck..

In the short time I've worked at Zumiez, Marci and the 030 team has had the chance to see the things that would only happen to me.. i.e.:

-A crazy lady hurling herself over the cashwrap to steal money out of the register.

-Around closing a drunk came in, who proceeded to slur to me what he doesn't like about his marriage, and then about longboards, then somehow combining the two topics. Then as he was leaving, he decided to "help us out" by clearing off part of the Krew table.

-An ex-uncle of mine, who is now an "ex-aunt," came in during a big rush, making that particular moment for me uncomfortable, but oh so entertaining for the rest of the team. Especially L-Train who was brave enough to try and make a sale to "her". Which was a fail.

-Then there was the customer who insisted to tell me, and the other customers around, that I was like an Ed Hard shirt and that they wanted to "wear me." Then wouldn’t stop until I agreed.

-And then the two boys who came in today (the one day Stagge was visiting), stole a pair of FW jeans by stuffing them into a Build-A-Bear box. One kid was particularly nervous, for a good reason. Cops found that the little smarty had a stash of pot on him. haha. sucker.


As Marci says "It would only happen to Cassidy.."
Yay karma!

0 comments: