? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reflections of a Duschanador 2


one reason why I love Zumiez: they are getting me my flight to RAPtember 4 days early so I can go on vacation and hang with my family in Washington!!! woo hoo. what a great place to be.


also ever since I was little I've wanted to run through those giant sprinklers on farms. my mom told me they put menuer in them :(
To be continued................

2 comments:

mAtTiE j said...

when i was little i grew up on those farms and there is no poop in them but i will say that the high pressure is not fun . . . at all

Anonymous said...

you are insane
have fun in Washington