? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Take it to the Streets

For Chase's birthday, some of the members of the Sixty-Six Sicks decided to take our act to the streets. We thought that some family bonding was in order. I got to see the many exciting sites of Pocatello Idaho, which included: the compound (Chase's parents house, where he still lives) the skate park, a mexican restaurant, 1 bar, and the place where Duscha resides. Yes, I think that is all that exists there.

We also took it to the streets of Utah. We went to ifly, an indoor skydiving facility, where Chase and his friend Corey got to show their moves. I have Chase on DVD, I just can't figure out how to get it on here, but it will come. We met Roast Beef for a nice family lunch and I got to meet her dog Monster for the first time!

We also made a pit stop into the Ogden Mall, where we got to spend some time with Jevan and Omar. Jevan's store was on lock down! It was one of the best looking stores I have seen in awhile! Great job to Jevan and the 651!


1 comments:

DUSCHANADOR said...

I'm wearing my retainer. Thanks buck nasty.