? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Flashback Fridays

We are flashing it back to 100K 2007. In the photo, Jono Shoff, web department customer service manager now, my 1st assistant in the flashback, MFM, who used to be my snowboarding love interest, but if you know me now, you know it has changed to Mason, and myself, dressed in "pirate" theme.

While at this 100K I remember the store manager of 058 at the time, Chad, coming up to me and asking "What are you supposed to be? Mrs. Claus? .....in the adult section?" and I also remember it was the year of the mechanical bull. Bob Powell was my DM and he, taking advantage of a girl who had been drinking at the event, made me ride the bull. I think I lasted a total of point 5 seconds and was thrown off, legs straight up in the air....there are pictures to prove it!

Man do I love 100K and all Zumiez national events! I also love Jono! Shout out to my boy! "How you livin Big E Smalls?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i like jonny bear!!!! ya js132

Anonymous said...

LTLH....

Unknown said...

In Mansions and Benzes