? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

Well, its Thursday - so here are my thoughts...

While it may seem obvious to me, I must make a public announcement to... well... the public about just how proud I am of everything my team has accomplished. You know, we pride ourselves on working hard and giving back and that is exactly what this team has done all year long. As Buckley would say "from the great grandparents to the great grand babies" this team has worked harder than ever and given back like never before!

Thank you all...

-you stay classy
Stagge

Also...
Spinner rims are dope, but rims that never spin would be more dope! If and when (trust me, someone will steal my idea and make a million dollars) someone steals my idea and makes million dollars, all I demand is my share of the deal. I think this is fair.

0 comments: