? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

adayinthelifeofababy


Today I was standing in my store thinking about my jobby job and how much has changed in less a year. I remember my 1st day at 045 (represent spaded soldiers) it was straight chaos and in the middle of a snow floormove. Awesome. I got handed some papers that had this explanation for what a 3-2-1-1-2 is and was told "make it happen up there and make it good" At that point it was probably 30 minutes into my shift and I was already confused and in culture shock. But things only got better.

Well a little over 2 months lata my new mom showed up at the place of my future birth wearing a mens t-shirt and boots that looked like a sweater. It was a connection that only mother and daughter share. . . and I knew that things were going to be lookin up. She was accompanied with the man who makes it all happen who goes by the name of Nick Stagge. He is in charge of producing birth certificates in case you didn't know.

Jackie had a pretty fast pregnancy with me. There was a lot of nurturing on the sales floor that took place and the EDC tracker had a lot of nutritional help in my development as a fetus. Before she knew it she was having contractions and I was on the way!

I was born on June 8, 2009. (A day that will forever live in infamy) I was pretty independent and adventurous so I wound up in South Jordan, Utah. Now I am hoping to get prego just like my momma and plan on contributing to the family crest. I gots to make momma proud after all!


0 comments: