? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Salty-Spud Saturday...

Meet Q (from Boise) and the self proclaimed "Ladies Man". I think his shirt says it all! Homedude is getting ready to start the 8th grade on Monday. He told me and Q that he needed some fresh threads so he could make nice with the cute girls in his grade. When we asked him what his favorite pick up line was he quickly responded with...

"You have the most beautiful eyes ever... I get lost staring at them."

Don't worry, my man Q hooked little man up. With pick-up lines like that, and new gear from Q I am sure kid will be sporting a lady on each arm before third period.

1 comments:

Victoria Diamante said...

Ha ha ha. I totally agree that his shirt says it all. 8th grade, dude is definitely fixing to be a lady killer