? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reflections of a Duschanador 1

I spend a lot of time in my car going to and from work. It is a 2001 white mercury sable. Some people call it BIG Nilla some cal is White Lightning, But it's best knwon as "the Merc." Sometimes I think "man I wish I had a brand new car," but then I realize what I have been through with the merc and how great of a car it is. One time about two years ago, Jen and I were partying at my house in Pullman. I fell asleep early like usual becuase I had to work the next day. In the morning Jen came and said "jackie I have something to tell you.....it's about your car......somthing happened to it last night." So I was sitting there thinking it had got broken into started crying and was pissed because I knew I couldn't afford to get it fixed. Then Jen continued "There was a fight next door...and Mo (short for Mohammad) got really mad and threw the charcoal BBQ over the fence and it landed on the merc." At this point I was thinking my windsheild was busted, there was a BBQ in my car, I wanted to kill Mo. Anyways I went outside and the side mirror was broken off and there were lots of scratches and charcoal on my car. I told Mo I would call the cops on him so he fixed it. I still called the cops. It was in the police blotter as "north maple street bbq thrown at car one suspect"

To be continued.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while the "merc" may be cool - I am certain at least 2 of us would claim the PT is the most legit car out there!

Anonymous said...

I love remembering you sitting up in your bed sobbing while holding your tv remote the size of a textbook....