? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My air is fresher than yours

Being a District Manager is a pretty sweet gig. I get to bounce from store to store working with the raddest people this side of the equator (the other side of the equator obviously has some pretty rad cats), I get to meet all the sick Zumiez customers throughout my district and I get to see some pretty amazing sites. Check out the picture above - this is the cream of the crop in terms of viewing pleasure when driving to Idaho. I know, I know.... what a lucky guy.

Well, wish me luck - off to Boise to work with Bucknasty and the hoodrats up there! Stop in and say hi!

0 comments: