? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Family



I, Kristin Buckley, thought that I would start my blog to give background to "The Family".

Most of the 666 knows how this family tree began, but for those new people and people who may not know the whole story...this is for you.

I started working for Zumiez 8 years ago, and have promoted other store managers, but "the fam" that I speak of happens to be the specific family that resides in the 666. In 2006 Jennifer Martin was my 1st assistant in Billings Montana, she took 2nd place at that years AMC which sky rocketed her chances at becoming a store manager. Two months later, she found herself to be the lucky manager of an awesome store in the beautiful town of Moscow Idaho.

We joked about Jen being "birthed" at that time. Who knew that it would become such a huge and meaningful thing to us?

While in the lovely town of Moscow, Jennifer was able to give birth herself to Jackie Duscha. At this point in time, I had moved to Seattle and we were seperated. I wasn't able to witness the birth of my granddaughter, or what came next.

Jackie took over Pocatello Idaho, and before we knew it, she was all grown up herself and had two children of her own. She gave birth to Chase in Pocatello and stayed in the small town to watch her boy grow, but moved on to working at Idaho Falls. Once in IF, she quickly gave birth to her second, Mattie J.

As of the summer of 2009, every member of the fam is currrently a store manager in the 666. We are all very close, we wrote a rap about our family ties, and are going to be designing a family chrest to all get tattooed on.

We want all the members of 666 to be as close as we are! So this is why I am so stoked about this blog! I hope it is an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and help each other out. Advise and stories are needed!

0 comments: