? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Me and Mase

As some of you may know, Mason Aguirre has been my only snowboard "pro ho" obsession, and this relationship has lasted for quite some time now.
Mason and I have had the chance to hang out several times now, at 100K twice, AMC, the Vans Cup in Tahoe, I mean, the list of exotic places goes on and on. It is how we keep our relationship fresh and new.
I have a stong belief that at this most recent AMC, Mason may have finally fallen for me, due to the RAP attire and talents on the mic. I was really puttin the vibe out, if you will.
I have posted some pictures here so you can all see us as a happy couple. Even though Mase is younger then me, we have a really strong connection. I just wanted to take the time to introduce all of you to my future husband.


0 comments: