? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Snow Already

Woke up to another cold wet rainy day. Such a tease.... I know all of you are as excited about the snow season as I am, so I thought I would post a nice little snow flick. I can't wait to ride with you at this years 100 K in Keystone!!

And for those few that don't shred - - something is wrong with you! Living in Utah or Idaho and not riding is like living in San Diego and not hangin' at the beach.... check out this video for some inspiration, head to Zumiez for your gear and hit the hills as soon as it snows!

-you stay classy

Stagge

0 comments: