? ??????????????Sk8 or Die? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2075 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Skate 4 Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????EXTREME!? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The artist formerly known as Chasey "F" Baby

Napoleon Dynamite
"But my lips hurt real bad"

+


Lil' Wayne"I got my bag of oranges, now its time to juice it"
=
Lil' Dynamite


Today the artist formerly known as Chasey "F" Baby and I held a phone interview with a candidate applying for a second assistant position. This candidate told me that she had quite a bit in common with Chasey "F" Baby. I laughed and asked her if that meant she was going to challenge me to a rap battle. She agreed. Although we actually never got the rap battle we did have some fun. I told her that Chasey "F" Baby tries to rap like Lil' Wayne. She told me he was more like Napoleon Dynamite with some rap skills. At that point the artist formerly known as Chasey "F" Baby took upon his new identity....
Lil' Dynamite.

I know he's gonna blow it up!
Good luck out there Lil' Dynamite!!!




0 comments: